On one of the biggest days of you life, you should have the opportunity to relish the moment. Booking our Enjoy the Moment: Month-Of Wedding Coordination package allows you to do just that with an on-site planner to orchestrate your perfect day. This is the perfect package for couples that have planned their dream day and want to enjoy it without having to worry about the details.
Our Day-Of Coordination Package is actually a Month-Of Coordination Package. We meet with you approx 1 month before the big day to get all the details you’ve planned. This is when you relinquish the planning responsibilities to us. We take the month to develop working relationships with your vendors and gain in-depth knowledge of what you expect to happen on your wedding day. Since you will be preoccupied with family and friends on the big day, my job would be to act as your voice to your vendors and guests. If there is a hiccup in the plan, I would take care of it in a matter that you would, without having to bother you. Unfortunately, that can’t be accomplished with me just jumping in the Day-Of.
Please contact us to discuss your celebration!
Leading Up To The Wedding
• In-depth consultation at signing of contract (additional meetings as needed)
• Dedicated Dropbox folder and Pinterest board for all wedding related materials
• Rehearsal coordination
• Creation of a comprehensive day-of timeline
• Triple confirmation of vendors at 1 month, 2 weeks and day before event
On the Wedding Day
• Comprehensive Day-Of wedding coordination with 1 assistant (if needed)
• Act as command central for the entire day
• Ensure vendors have arrived on time, run interference if they will be arriving late
• Vendor assistance and direction with a load-in and break down
• Set up of special event décor (favors, escort card, placing menus, guest book, etc.)
• Confirm that all décor is created to your specifications
• Corral family and bridal party for photographs to maximize photographer time
• Work with venue(s) to ensure a smooth transition between ceremony, cocktail hour and reception
• Ensure bridal party runs on schedule and assist with an on-time start
• Orchestrate ceremony line-up and introduction of couple into reception
• Disbursement of all vendor gratuities and final payments
• Ensure gifts & envelopes are turned in to trusted family or friend at the end of the evening